E mail Me

Sunday, April 4, 2010

KAIA!!

I love Kaia's photo essay! It is so great to look for the little things in life like the sunset. I adored all the pictures and think it is awesome that she is learning all the little things in life, like the sunset. It is so great that her father is helping her explore the outdoors. I think it is great how close Kaia and her parents are in learning new technology. It is also so great that they are teaching her about photography and the outdoors. Each parent and educator should learn from parents like Kaia's in that they are encouraging and teaching their children or students how to use technology at an early age. I know it has taught me and I plan on using these techniques with my children and students in the future. I believe that Kaia and her parents will be a great team and that Kaia is going to keep learning and excelling in all she does.

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree with your thoughts about Kaia's photo essay. Parents and educators should definitely encourage and teach their children/students how to use technology (such as a digital camera) at a young age. This photo essay has also taught me a lot about how I will want to raise my children and teach my students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I really enjoyed Kaia's photo essay as well. She is precious and for such a young child she has some talent. I agree with you, technology is a great tool even at an early age. Her parents are doing a great thing by starting her out so young because learning things later will be a breeze for her. I will definitely be using those tools with my classroom and my own children.

    ReplyDelete