E mail Me

Sunday, April 18, 2010

My Blog: Future Teachers/Technologically Literate


In my blog post for this week, I will tell you my thoughts and feelings on becoming a future teacher who is technologically literate and what I have learned from comments for kids. My thoughts and expectations of this course have changed drastically from the first night of class. When the semester first started, I knew I was familiar with technology, but that I wasn't a computer "wiz", however, I had no idea I was this far behind. After the first several assignments, I knew I would enjoy the class, but that it would be a challenge. I have been in complete "awh" of the technology teachers are using and how fast and young students are learning. I have mentioned in many of my blog post and comments that teachers must be open to learning from fellow teachers and their own students. This has been constant in my work because this is me!! Although I am learning technology in my EDM 310 class, I am sure that most of my learning will be from experience and when I am teaching in the class room. I am sure that some of the technology I have learned this semester will be used in my class room and I plan on taking advantage of that and helping my students become organized by blogging about class assignments and experiences. I am hoping that this semester is a staring point to my technological journey and that it will only grow and excel from now.

2 comments:

  1. I have learned a lot about things that I did not know anything about as well. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I am going to take what I learned and use it in my classroom. Good job!...you too Jenny!

    ReplyDelete