E mail Me

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Skype!!



I started "skyping" about six years ago when I moved away to college my first year!! I skyped my mom and dad almost every night before we went to bed. It was so much fun. haha!! Over the years, I continued using skype with friends who had also moved away and with new friends who I had met on vacations and trips. My skype name is samantha8285 and I currently have about eight friends that I keep in contact with on skype. We try to call each other several times a month to share stories and new information about our life. Whenever I was away at school, my favorite person to skype with was my next door neighbor Leann!! She is about ten years younger than I, but we are like sisters, have a lot in common and love to chat. Some examples of other friends on skype are: Juan, who lives in Puerto Rico and Margaret and Julie, who live in Florida. Here are a few crazy pictures of Leann. I caught her making faces on skype and took some pictures.


GOTCHYA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment