E mail Me

Monday, March 1, 2010

ITUNES U


The ITunes University was great!! I think it’s a really great source of information for pod casting. I’m really surprised that I haven’t known anything about pod casting and blogging to this degree. I am really glad this class is required. Learning from these videos and articles is really going to enhance my classroom curriculum. I really like how many of the class information is offered on ITunes. There are many students who can’t afford these Universities, but have the option of learning about these classes through ITunes. There are many high profile colleges that are offering classes on ITunes like Duke, Yale, and Oxford. I also think it’s nice that some professors rather do this than have a lengthy class discussion. I’m sure many students who have went to class for many years would have chosen this feature. Even though a degree is not offered for these classes, it is still very interesting to listen in and learn what fellow students are learning at these different Universities. I believe that many more professors should look into doing this. They may get some great feedback from it.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. I was shocked at how useful Itunes U could be!

    ReplyDelete