E mail Me

Monday, March 1, 2010

Learning From Mr. Clung

Mr. Clung’s article has many important objectives about getting started as a teacher and in the education field. When I watch videos and read articles like this it really gets me excited about my first year of teaching. I know that my first year will not go exactly as planned, but that it will have many learning experiences. I’m sure that all the “fun stuff” that I expect to happen will not, but that is part of teaching. As a teacher, I know I will need to be flexible and ready for the unexpected. Being prepared for the worst or having to change my curriculum is part of the job. I also know that communication is very important. Knowing my students on a professional, but personal, level is going to help us learn from each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment