E mail Me

Thursday, March 11, 2010

My PLN Report

The PLN idea is amazing!! I would never imagine we would encounter this type of learning in this class. Learning new ways to network is such an awesome experience and has taught me so many new ways to teach my class with technology. Teaching is looking better and better with each new topic that I learn. Whenever I feel like we have learned so many things about networking, there is something else you guys have in store for us. It is overwhelming in a sense, but how wonderful to be able to talk and learn from other students all over the world. We are learning some amazing tools to show our students in the future. I never imagined that learning could be so interesting and so much fun. I am sure that my future students will feel the same. The only things I would say were in my PLN when starting this class was Facebook. Now the list could possibly go on and on now that I am learning something new each day from the class blog and in the class room. When I become a teacher in the future, I hope that the networks in my PLN include: Facebook, Twitter, Blogging, Podcasting, Skyping, and more. The use of all these networks will not only enhance the lives of my students, but will help me learn more from my students and teachers from other states and countries. I am also hoping that this list will grow and that I will become familiar and acquainted with more networking sites that will improve my teaching technology and my student’s outlook on the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment